ABOUT THE CLARK
OUR BELIEF: When you go to a physician office, above all else you should feel cared for in every way.
OUR COMMITMENT: To put care back into healthcare.
OUR MISSION: To redefine the entire patient experience in order to offer an unrivaled level of care. Our aim is to make everyone feel cared for every step of the journey through thoughtful design and world-class services.
OUR APPROACH: We redefined health care because we came at it from a completely different perspective. We analyzed every touchpoint and designed an experience that is unique and special to The Clark.
The Clark is owned by Swedish Covenant Health. Our doctors are employed by Swedish Covenant Medical Group.
Swedish Covenant Health is a comprehensive health care system providing a wide range of health and wellness services to Chicago's north and northwest sides with its main campus located just around the corner on Foster and California.
Swedish Covenant Health has made recent investments in:
• A newly renovated state of the art emergency room where our goal is to see you within 30 minutes.
• An elegant women’s health center that looks and feels like a spa.
• Two surgery centers with expanded neurosurgery services.
• Comprehensive cardiology services.
• Outpatient rehabilitation programs through our Galter LifeCenter.
• Expanded integrative therapies including renovated acupuncture and massage.
And so much more.
If there is something additional that needs to be addressed by another specialty that is not at The Clark, we will be sure to smoothly guide you through all of the wonderful services offered by Swedish Covenant Health.